General Electric Program Manager-Enterprise Solutions in Pierre, South Dakota
GE Healthcare at http://www.gehealthcare.com provides transformational medical
technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable
healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough
challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery,
biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps
medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
The Executive Program Manager works to facilitate the necessary resources and expertise to design and implement a successful project plan, this includes managing client engagement to ensure efficient and effective activation of the project. Typical projects are managed within a highly-matrixed environment with complex deliverables.
• Work with GEHC account community to deliver on engagements by leading development of a robust project plan, engaging appropriate expertise and support, and ensuring clear and concise communication.
• Support commercial growth objectives by participating in the deal construction process – including definition of program scope, outcomes and program plan.
• Develop and deliver executive level presentations.
• Demonstrate ability to drive multidisciplinary projects across P&L business.
• Assist account team to drive growth in conjunction with region leaders, account community, deal hub, and service teams.
• Coordinate project kick-off using PM CoE four phased program plan.
• Coordinate the GE team to facilitate client interviews, collection of key data, set benchmarks, and measure quantifiable data.
• Develop and implement governance structure which is best designed to deliver results outlined in the contracts. Define operating metrics with key leaders and take leadership role in driving accountability for metrics.
• Manage project scope and mitigate risk across projects anticipating client’s needs and proposing alternative business solutions.
• Drive collaboration and inclusiveness within respective GEHC business units.
• Outline clear objectives and deliverables assigned to the work group, and at the same time maintain flexible approach when faced with business or client course corrections.
• Implement Lean/CAP principals.
• Minimum of 7 years of project management experience – leading complex projects across multiple functions and business units in a highly matrix environment.
• Demonstrated ability to create complex project plans, identify potential barriers, and develop contingency plans to ensure successful, on-time completion of project.
• Demonstrated ability to develop strong, impactful relationships with executive leaders at client sites and internal to GE, driving strategic, long-term partnerships with the client.
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen (i.e. knowledge of healthcare service lines, Profit & Loss centers, balance sheets, capital & operational planning).
• 5+ years experience working in the Healthcare industry including interaction with hospital administration (i.e. account management, relationship-building experience).
• Strong communication skills and ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate clearly. Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, able to multi-task and superior problem-solving skills.
• Ablity to travel 60%.
• Defined critical thinking skills.
• Healthcare experience, preferred provider side.
• Experience with program governance.
• Experience leading large change management projects.
• Previous product or services sales experience.
• Experience working in the Healthcare industry including interaction with hospital administration (i.e. account management, relationship-building experience).
• Previous or current experience in GE.
Locations: United States; Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming; Chicago
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.