Sirius Computer Solutions Project Manager - Enterprise Content Management (ECM) in Pierre, South Dakota
Requisition Number J17-0174
Title Project Manager - Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
Description **Open location w/ a preference for the Dallas, TX area**
You’ve worked hard to get to where you are and want to work alongside people who’ve done the same. You’re looking to be challenged and to grow professionally, and you want to be valued and recognized for your contributions. Sirius agrees.
As a nationally recognized IT solutions provider with an over 35-year history of success, Sirius is known for cultivating the best talent, providing a positive work environment, and offering a compensation and benefits package designed to help our employees thrive both personally and professionally. We deliver best-of-breed IT solutions from the world's top technology innovators, including Cisco, Citrix, CommVault, Dell, EMC, Hitachi, HP, IBM, NetApp, Nutanix, VMware, and many more. If you want to work with the Brightest Minds in the Business, contact us today.
To meet the growing needs of our organization, we are seeking an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Project Manager. This is a full-time benefited role with us that can require overnight travel an average of 30%.
The primary responsibility of this position is to plan and manage software-related business solution projects that meet our clients’ business objectives by: building customer relationships, project planning, estimating, executing, tracking, and implementing of the deliverables.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manages the delivery of multiple consulting projects as a billable consultant and provide proactive control of schedule, hours used, and completion criteria
• Facilitates contact between Sirius and the customer to take responsibility for maintaining a high level of satisfaction
• Provides pre-sales support to the Sirius sales organization by meeting with potential customers and describing our solutions and project approach
• Partners with the functional business areas, external customers, and vendors in defining application/project priorities, scope approach, resource requirements, timing, deliverables, and funding
• Assists with writing contracts for consulting services
• Prepares and presents accurate Statements of Work (SOW) estimates for deployment and development projects
• Provides leadership and direction to the project team
Requirements Basic Qualifications:
• Bachelors’ degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field
• At least three (3) years’ experience managing software-related projects, including experience with ECM solutions from vendors such as IBM, FileNet, EMC, or OpenText
Other Position Requirements:
• Demonstrated consulting background
• Demonstrated experience in managing projects using the full software lifecycle development model
• Demonstrated ability to understand and explain technical material
• Demonstrated ability to understand functional requirements and application to test cases
• Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated skills in establishing interpersonal relationships with all levels
• One or more of the following certifications: CAPM, PMP, Masters Certificate in Project Management
The position exists to provide technical consulting solutions to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customers sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.
Individuals who receive job offers will be required to complete pre-employment screening that includes a background check verifying name, residences, education, work experience, and criminal convictions consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and a drug test for controlled substances consistent with the Drug-Free Workplace Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Sirius will not sponsor work eligibility.