Verint Systems, Inc. Project Manager in Pierre, South Dakota
Job ID 11959
Verint Systems, Inc. has an immediate Project Manager opening available (US - REMOTE with a preference in the Manassas, VA area).
This role includes end-to-end accountability for complex projects or group of projects from its inception to final customer acceptance:
• Manage project/s scope, control budget, and manage risks, problems, delays from mitigation to recovery
• Maintain direct contact with customers and build long term relationship
• Responsible for master work plan across company divisions: operations, R&D, QA, Integration, service, H/W, etc.
• Act as the customer focal point, and define, prioritize, negotiate and communicate customer requirements
• Manage third-party suppliers
• Take active involvement at the presale stage
• Ensure customer satisfaction
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as senior project manager
• Experienced managing complex technical systems/telecom companies/security systems
• Experience working in a global environment with global customers
• Experience managing remote delivery teams in multiple locations
• Experience working in a high tech project-oriented company and management in matrix environment with cross-functional teams
Ability to pass a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search and security clearance
• Flexibility for frequent traveling to customer sites
• Good interpersonal skills
• Technical-marketing orientation
• Presale experience – preferred
• Telephony/IP experience – preferred
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.