General Electric Senior Consultant in Pierre, South Dakota
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Works as part of delivery teams for client engagements across solution offerings to improve financial, operational, clinical or patient safety outcomes within healthcare institutions. The Sr Consultant will own and personally deliver pieces of the overall client engagement with a focus on achieving desired client value/ROI, on time and within budget and scope. In addition, the Sr Consultant will train/mentor/oversee the work of consultants or associate consultants on the team.
• Independently collect, validate, analyze and synthesize data to support engagement objectives.
• Plan and complete assigned work within the engagement with high quality on time and on budget.
• Lead and/or mentoring other consultants or associate consultants in deliverable completion in large projects.
• Act as an engagement leader on smaller client projects.
• Support the delivery of contracted client outcome / value
• Support the engagement communication plan, including simple issue escalations and ongoing program communications
• Apply critical thinking and various problem solving techniques to frame, shape, socialize and implement value-based solutions
• Prepare and deliver succinct, clear and insightful and influential executive-level presentations and reports
• Managing internal databases.
• Proactively identify client needs and assist in developing solutions, this may include helping to identify business development/upsell opportunities within the client.
• Organizing and maintaining work papers.
• Facilitate effective, cross-functional working sessions with clients and GE stakeholders.
• Establish credibility and develop relationships with mid-level client managers.
• Serve as a professional representative of GE Healthcare in all public and client settings.
• Developing expertise in multiple solution areas/practices
• Participates in Knowledge Management activities as directed.
Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required. 1. Bachelor’s degree and a minimum three years of experience in either advisory services, consulting, or performance improvement in a healthcare setting.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3+ years of experience in either advisory services/consulting or performance improvement in a healthcare setting
• 2+ years of experience leading and managing projects with outcome focused deliverables.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel and Power Point
• Ability to travel at least 70%
• Language proficiency in (region specific)
• Master’s Degree – MBA, MHA, MPHA, advanced HR degree.
• 5+ years of experience in either advisory services/consulting.
• Strong awareness and understanding of the Healthcare industry and major trends in the geography in which client projects are delivered.
• 2+ years of healthcare clinical or administrative experience.
• Demonstrated data mining and analytical skills.
• Ability to create impactful client facing communications and presentations.
• Demonstrated experience in driving change using Change Management tools.
• Demonstrated experience in LEAN or Six Sigma tools.
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with demonstrated experience speaking and writing clearly and convincingly.
• Demonstrated business acumen and analytical skills.
• Dependable: able to work independently and consistently meet or exceed performance expectations.
• Adaptable: able to adjust work and communication style based on situational needs.
• Demonstrate an aptitude for critical thinking to included evaluation of ideas and synthesizing information into insights.
• Proven ability to accomplish large volume of high quality work under pressure.
• Experience with imagining services strategy, operations, processes, assets and capital planning.
• Experience with asset management in the acute care and ambulatory environment.
Locations: United States; Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming; Chicago
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.