General Electric Service Delivery Leader - LCS in Pierre, South Dakota
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Manages a complex customer service area through leadership and development of LCS team. Creates an environment to achieve ultimate customer loyalty. Provides leadership in setting and achieving assigned goals in the profitable installation, maintenance, and repair of GEHC products, and the growth of the service contract base.
This position will be located in the Indiana/Michigan/Ohio area.
• Positive leadership of direct reports to include ongoing direction, coaching, and career development
• Performance development of direct team
• Individual and team priority setting and PD touchpoints
• Time and Attendance management (MyTime, vacation requests, etc.)
• Communication; support/reinforce DOS, Zone Leadership, and USCAN leadership communications
• Develop, manage, and deploy training plans
• Lead and cultivate a culture of GE Beliefs & integrity
• Develop strong customer relationships and serve as single POC and escalation point to customer
• Identify customer needs and develop and implement customer solutions
• Contract adherence and optimization
• Participate on customer committees and initiatives to advance customer relationship and experience
• May have responsibility for various operational and financial metrics
• PM compliance, OT/On-call management, SR closures, parts usage, etc.
• Promote a safe working environment and ensure compliance with applicable EHS policies and procedures
• Drive change initiatives as required to improve efficiencies and execute on business commitments
• Bachelor’s degree, Associates Degree or equivalent military experience and at least 5 years of corporate, military or field service leadership experience
• Demonstrated experience leading a team, managing customer relationships and/or managing a P&L or comparable business unit
• Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Must maintain a valid driver’s license in regions where required to drive on company business
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• Advanced degree (MBA, Master’s or other advanced degree)
• Prior field service or field sales experience
• Inclusive leader who builds connections through personal involvement and trust
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to drive change
• Drives continual process improvement
• Understanding of healthcare marketplace & challenges
• Direct customer relationship experience
• Communicates complex technical issues in an easy-to-understand manner
• Success interfacing as part of a matrixed solution-based service team
Locations: United States; Michigan, Ohio; Toledo, Ann Arbor
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.