Verint Systems, Inc. Solution Consultant in Pierre, South Dakota
Location US-Remote (United States)
Job ID 11887
Overview of Job Function:
The Pre Sales Solution Consultants are subject matter experts in the solutions associated with the practice assign. They deliver customer discovery sessions. Blueprint for Success session, develop business cases and deliver value based customer presentations illustrating the competitive differentiation of the Verint solution set to drive license revenue and customer success.
Primary Objective: The Presales Solution Consultant is responsible for supporting the sales team in meeting license revenue targets through executing a business driven sales methodology that links our solutions with the prospects business drivers.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
Execute the Company’s sales strategies and support achievement of established sales quota. Sales quota will be based on assigned practice quota as well as national targets.
Through a consultative approach use industry knowledge and best practices, coupled with knowledge of how Verint’s solutions can drive improvement to secure new business and differentiate us from our competition.
Work in conjunction with our account executives and other pre-sales consultants to derive a winning proposition and sales strategy for new license opportunities.
Execute customer/prospect discovery sessions, executive meetings, business case creation (including ROI) strategy sessions, roadmap workshops and review meetings with customers that lead to an on-going knowledge gathering exercise with the ultimate aim of securing additional business within the customer base or to acquire new prospects.
Deliver compelling customer demonstrations that showcase the capabilities of the solutions and areas of greatest value and ROI based on specific customer requirements and needs.
Generating detailed business reports and action plans identifying areas of strengths and weaknesses within the customers/prospects operational and business processes clearly identifying where Verint can offer operational excellence and bring clear business advantage.
Collaborate with the customer/prospect and sales team to develop the appropriate solution bill of material to drive customer satisfaction and value.
Work collaboratively on cross functional teams to continually provide feedback on ways Verint can improve product functionality, consulting services, training offerings and sales collateral, demo content and messaging.
Where required, provide continuity through the hand off phase to services to ensure the customer’s expectations are met.
Serve as a role model; mentoring the sales team, transferring skills/knowledge for solution selling as it relates to our Verint Solutions
· 5+ years of experience in a consulting or presales role with a successful track record in the complex pre-sales process, preferably in enterprise software solution selling.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent experiences in having been a part of a business consultancy team within a management consulting solution provider.
· Excellent communication skills to effectively present to a wide range of audiences, including an ability to communicate business and technical concepts clearly, effectively and convincingly through presentations and demos.
Ability to demonstrate software to executive audiences.
Ability to create a compelling, value based presentations.
Ability to interpret critical business challenges and translate to optimal business process recommendations – multi-level and organizational opportunities.
· Demonstrated history of working with customers and collaborating with extended sales teams to help complete a complex product sale.
· Ability to grasp and describe technology concepts using terminology that an operations person or executive can understand.
· Be able to articulate proposals and return on investment to operations management buyers.
· Self-motivated and a team player.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks to completion with minimal supervision.
· Must possess a creative, energetic and enthusiastic presentation style
· Must possess strong listening skills
· Demonstrated highly developed project management and organizational skills.
Ability and proven experience interfacing with all levels of management.
Travel expectations are 50-60%.
5+ year’s presales experience selling enterprise software solutions in the Workforce Optimization, Customer Analytics, Engagement Management technical solution areas.
Deep kno w ledge of workforce optimization
Familiarity with Verint products; and ability to develop detailed knowledge of application recording (screen and/or data capture), analytics applications, employee performance management, eLearning, coaching, forecasting and scheduling, and feedback/survey solutions is beneficial.
Knowledge of effective organizational design, business approaches, hierarchy, and structure for optimal performance, and the ability to work within the confines of an existing client structure.
Strong understanding of baseline, benchmarking, performance management and measurement strategies.
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.