Afirm Loss Control Surveyor in Rapid City, South Dakota
Are you looking for a new career that offers limitless development opportunities? Take control of your earning potential and enhance your career in this vital and growing industry. Join AFIRM and become a part of a dynamic organization.
AFIRM is looking forLoss Control Surveyorsto work on an independent contractor basis. Founded in 1988, AFIRM is one of the nation’s largest providers of Premium Audits, Inspections, and Risk Control Management. We are an established company experiencing tremendous growth and we want YOU!
• Work from your home office as an Independent Contractor
• AFIRMprovides excellent software resources and industry expertise
• Flexible schedule
• Challenging career where there are always endless possibilities
• Every day brings new opportunities and unique experiences
Loss Control Surveyor responsibilities:
• Individually scheduling appointments with clients to obtain necessary information
• Contacting clients and communicating via phone, email, and face to face discussions
• Inspect commercial and residential properties for hazardous conditions
• Evaluate operational and safety practices including exposures and hazards
• Write recommendations for the reduction of losses
• Submit reports via web-portal in checklist and narrative formatting
• Adhere to customer requirements and quality standards
• Maintain confidentiality and act with integrity
Qualifications for the ideal Independent Contractor:
• Act with professionalism and urgency
• Ability to observe and evaluate potentially hazardous conditions and write recommendations
• Skills in time management, verbal/ written communications, and web-based applications
• Background in construction, safety, fire safety and risk services beneficial
• Requires basic knowledge and education in safety inspections on commercial or residential properties
If you are inexperienced, please reach out to a recruiter for details on potential training opportunities.
Take control of your earning potential and enhance your career in this vital and growing sector.
AFIRM ---- Exceeding Expectations
Visit us at www.afirmsolutions.com
All contractors are subject to a background check and social security number verification