Cabela's Part Time Inventory Merch Outfitter in Rapid City, South Dakota
Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela’s has an opening for a Part Time Inventory Merchandising Outfitter at our Rapid City, SD retail store. Position Overview: This position is responsible for supporting the outfitters on the floor by ensuring inventory integrity and accuracy to positively impact sales as well as improving backend operations. This position is also responsible for any and all store inventory adjustments.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for Active Cycle Counts - complete active cycle counts each week as directed with the new mobile application and adjustment guidelines. Complete on hand adjustments as needed.
- Responsible for Active Short Report. Work negatives and research to determine root causes. Complete on hand adjustments as needed.
- Responsible for inventory prep including, but not limited to, training outfitters on counting, tape departments, hang tags, complete audits, peg integrity, ensuring shelf labels are scanable and researching problem sku's.
- Responsible for completion of Priority One's and must be responded to immediately
- Responsible for completion of quarterly power sports audits in partnership with the Power Sports Sales manager
- Responsible for completion of DC Issue Log and Consumable product rotation/expiration dates.
- Responsible for Double Active location clean up, 21 day cleanup.(00 in transit) as well 01APACK clean up (Omni LO's).
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 0 to 2+ Years Experience
- Hiring preference is given to those with solid warehouse/inventory knowledge and at least six months to one year of experience in the warehouse/inventory industry.
- Preference for those who have skills in operating a personal computer and software
- Must be able to read documents, printouts, reports, computer screens and other written communication
- Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers and co-workers.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk to fill orders, assist customers on the sales floor, etc.
- Must be able to write, type and use phone system.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives. Cabela’s shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied. Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, profit sharing, health and dental coverage for you and your family, relocation assistance, and employee discounts. Apply Online:www.cabelas.jobs Applying for a posted position does not guarantee an interview. The Internal Transfer Policy applies.
Auto req ID: 38980BR
Posting Title: Part Time Inventory Merch Outfitter
Department: INVENTORY CONTROL
Location/Division: Rapid City SD - Retail
Req Type: Non-Exempt