Prairie Rehabilitation Service Business Office Assistant in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Prairie Rehabilitation is searching for the right individual to fulfill our full time administrative assistant position. This position has great variety and works closely with an amazing team of business professionals. Hours of the position are 8-5 Monday-Friday, NO WEEKENDS!This position is heavily weighted towards accounting responsibilities. Some of the responsibilities include but aren't limited to the following:
- Performs company checks entry in accounting software and maintains check register
- Accounts payable duties
- Maintain patient billing records
- Files secondary claims, bill long term care facilities
- Research rejected claims
- Bills skilled nursing facility contracts on a monthly basis meeting specifications for time frame
- Maintains accounts receivable aging reports and works on collections as needed
- Turns appropriate accounts over for collections
- Prepares monthly patient statements
- Answers verbal and written inquiries regarding billing and collections
- Helps with month-end journal entries
- Completes other duties as required by Business Manager or administration
- Monitors all claims and utilizes appropriate websites
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and a full benefits package. We also offer a great, positive, and challenging work environment.
We have found the most successful people in this position have at least a two year degree in accounting and have experience in the health care field. Prairie Rehabilitation is willing to train the right individual into this role. We promote open and honest communication between all employees, so we are looking for a candidate who is willing to ask necessary questions as well as be a great team player.
If this position sounds like a great fit for you fill out an application on our website under the career opportunities tab. Then send your cover letter, resume, and application to the address below.
Megan Landa, HR 1720 S Cliff Ave Sioux Falls, SD 57105 firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer_