MetaBank Director Customer Insights and Analytics in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
The Director of Customer Insights and Analytics will lead and direct the customer experience reporting metrics and analysis efforts for the organization. This position makes recommendations and provides strategic input based on quantifiable data from multiple sources. Responsible for overseeing the customer experience reporting results by product line, partner and marketing channel.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for creating customer experience journey mapping to identify appropriate outreach touch-points. Identify advantages and gaps in current product/solution sets versus customer needs and propose enhancements or solutions to meet customer needs via current channels.
- Partner with Product, IT and Marketing to leverage systems and tools for gathering customer feedback.
- Develop, deploy and aggregate data and insight from customer surveys for feedback & insight.
- Create strategic plan for customer experience initiatives and analytics within Meta, understanding the cost/benefit analysis of opportunities to maximize feedback and ensure its use throughout the organization.
- Build and scale digital analytics to drive user experience improvements and initiatives.
- Ensure customer insights are disseminated, deeply understood, and used as the basis for the development and improvement of products and services.
- Establish on-going tracking and reporting that leverages closed loop insights to drive tactical customer management as well as strategic cross-functional action plans.
- Stay current on industry trends around data, communicate to team, and implement practices.
- Support product team and business to understand goals and needs to make informed decisions backed by quantitative and qualitative business intelligence.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience required.
- 10+ years of product, marketing and analytics experience required.
- Net Promoter Score©Certification and Google Analytics Certification preferred.
- Academic and practical experience with a wide array of new product, brand, advertising and customer research methodologies desired.
- Excellent analytical skills with experience in statistical modelling and analysis required.
*MetaBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans *
Location: Sioux Falls, SD