MetaBank Operations Specialist II - eBanking in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
The Operations Specialist provides support to eBanking services including Retail Online, Business Online, Mobile Banking, Mobile/Remote Deposit, Bill Pay, Popmoney, eStatements, Bank-to-Bank Transfers, ACH, Online Wires, Positive Pay and Card Valet. This position is a team member of the Retail Bank Operations Center and provides support for the markets in Sioux Empire, Northwest Iowa, Brookings and Central Iowa.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serves as a participant or project lead in eBanking focused projects by creating project plans, analyzing and testing data.
- Identifies system and/or process improvements in eBanking that can be simplified.
- Develops and documents eBanking policies and procedures
- Partners with IS Technical Services, Compliance, Internal Audit, Marketing, Learning and Development, Branch Managers and other internal and external departments.
- Assist with risk and self-assessment monitoring to ensure standard controls are in place within eBanking.
- Provides training on eBanking services to Retail Bank Operations Center, Call Center and Retail branches.
- Mobile and remote deposit daily review
- Business Online customer setup, maintenance processing and check back
- eBanking customer (internal and external) troubleshooting support
- Provides backup support to team through cross-training on assigned tasks
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years related experience preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite and experience with Fiserv Core Banking Systems preferred
MetaBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Department: 400-Retail Bank Operation
Location: Sioux Falls, SD