Premium Retail Services Retail Sales Specialist (Fri- Sun) in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Retail Sales Specialist
- Responsible for all aspects of client product support including training, sales support, merchandising and demonstration.
- Accountable for an increase in sales on the products within retailers assigned.
- Ensure product display is consistent with protocol, plan-o-gram compliance, and interactive displays working properly, overall appearance and presentations standards excel over competitive products.
- Places approved signage and POP as needed. Identifies additional signage opportunities at store level and communicates to management.
- Ensure correct inventory levels/needs are communicated to supervisor and through reporting in service order as requested.
- Identifies sales opportunities at store level (traffic awareness).
- Trains retail staff on client products, equipment operations, messaging, sales enabling skills, promotions, new product launches, etc.
- Build and maintain long-term trusting relationships with retail store associates, retail management, and client management.
- Maintain consistency and a highly visible presence in designated retail stores.
- Create and maintain consistent store scheduled hours and input into assigned system daily.
- Assist team member to drive sales, increase category market share and brand awareness. Influence market share and mind-share.
- Attend required training sessions on internet-related services and products.
- Assist client in training initiatives to ensure retail sales associates’ understanding of our client’s internet-related services, products, brand awareness, and brand image.
- Forward thinking problem-solver, go above and beyond for the clients objectives, serving as an extension of the manufacturer or client.
- Manage your sales performance against assigned goals and metrics.
- Communicates via assigned methods (verbal, written, formal presentation) to management all assigned reports on position activities in timely manner.
- Indicates opportunities and instore concerns as they arise to management.
- Identifies completive advantages and submits ideas at local level.
- Other duties as assigned to improve performance of self.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekdays, weekends, and some holidays.
- Minimum one year experience in retail sales or product demonstration.
- Consumer electronic experience is required.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills required.
- Strong presentation and/or selling skills required.
- Demonstrate high energy and enthusiastic attitude.
- Must be proficient in computer software and internet browsing technologies (for example: Google Chrome, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Access to home computer, reliable 24/7 internet connectivity for e-mail and daily web reporting.
- Access to printing capabilities for training materials, job aids, written reports, etc.
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client's unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO, Premium will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest records, conviction records, and those with criminal histories.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER
Market: SD, Sioux Falls
Rep City/Location: Sioux Falls