U.S. Bank Sr Salesforce Developer in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Skills : SFDC BA/Admin to configuration and implementation of SalesForce applications
Our client employs about 3,600 people located worldwide. Together, we support more than one million clients spread among the retail, restaurant, hospitality, government, healthcare, education, and e-commerce sectors. Our client utilizes a white-label branding model, and we work with strong partners to market our services through a variety of sales channels, including large financial institutions, community banks, trade associations, government agencies, and ISOs/MSPs.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Salesforce Developer, who will be part of the SalesForce development organization responsible for providing functional and technical expertise in the design and implementation efforts of SalesForce.com sales and service cloud, including solutions architecture, user interface/user experience, enhancements, and implementations of Salesforce projects.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• At least five years of experience with developing and implementing applications
• SalesForce Administrator (ADM201) certification and SFDC (Dev 401)
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field and three years of experience, or a Bachelor’s Degree and five years of experience
• Strong experience with Agile methodology and implementation
• Advanced understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects, junction objects, and other model items
• Understanding of relational databases (SQL, Oracle etc.)
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as client relationship experience
• Ability to be highly productive, both working alone and in a team environment
• Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, customer-driven environment
• Experience working in FinServ and FinTech industry
• SAFe Agilist (SA) or SAFe Practitioner (SP) certification
• Business Process mapping experience a plus
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: United States
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 170022444
Other Locations: Georgia-GA-Atlanta